The American healthcare system has a reputation for being one of the best in the world. Unfortunately, it is also one of the most complicated for the average patient to navigate. Solutions for patients exist, but they are not easy to access, and fearful, frustrated patients too often realize the dangers of avoiding healthcare.
Confusing insurance plans make it difficult to tell what services are covered, and the out-of-pocket costs can still be devastating to an average family, especially if they come as a surprise. Insurance companies, hospitals, and private providers often do not communicate effectively with each other or the patient.
Affording healthcare is the biggest challenge for most patients due to the American healthcare system's lack of education and transparency. FinPay offers transparent, automated payment solutions for patients by engaging with them before providers render services. For more information, contact FinPay at email@example.com.
The Dangers of Avoiding Healthcare
Healthcare is expensive; no one denies that. However, avoiding necessary treatment due to opaque healthcare pricing only leads to more expensive treatment and services down the road. Several things can happen if you avoid necessary health care.
- Your condition could worsen.
- You could end up in the ER, which is much more expensive than seeing a primary care physician or specialist.
- You could develop complications that require more intensive (and expensive) care.
- You could end up needing surgery, which is expensive and carries the risk of complications.
- You could die.
These are just a few examples of what can happen if you avoid necessary medical treatment. The bottom line is that the cost of avoiding healthcare is much higher than the cost of seeking treatment.
If you are worried about how you will pay for healthcare, there are options available. For more information about how FinPay can help, visit our website or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Consequences of Avoiding Healthcare
In addition to the direct consequences of avoiding healthcare, there are also a number of other potential negative consequences.
- Your health could suffer. This is the most obvious consequence of avoiding healthcare, but it is also the most important. By avoiding necessary medical care, you are putting your health at risk.
- You could miss work. If you become seriously ill or injured, you could miss a lot of work. This can lead to lost wages and even job loss.
- You could miss out on important life events. If you have to go to the hospital or miss work because of your health, you could miss out on important life events, such as your child’s graduation or your own wedding.
- You could become a burden on your family and friends. If you become seriously ill or injured, your family and friends may have to care for you. This can be a financial burden on them as well as an emotional one.
These are just a few of the consequences of avoiding healthcare. As you can see, the risks far outweigh the costs.
FinPay Offers Healthcare Pricing Transparency and Payment Solutions
FinPay is committed to solving the affordability crisis in healthcare by enhancing the patient financial experience, so patients do not avoid needed healthcare. We accomplish this through the following strategies:
- Pre-care engagement
- Expanding healthcare financial literacy
- Advocating for cost transparency
- Offering affordable payment options
At FinPay, we recognize that healthcare expenses can financially burden any household. That is why we work with your provider to offer multiple payment alternatives to match every individual's unique situation while restoring consumer trust in the American healthcare system.
- Single Payments: Checks, Credit Cards, and HSA (Health Savings Accounts)
- Automated Installment Plans
- Consumer Medical Loans
Contact FinPay to Learn More
The American healthcare system can be a confusing, frustrating nightmare for most patients, and the cost of healthcare is a constant concern for even the most minor procedure or office visit. This fear and frustration cause many patients to put off needed care and treatment without realizing the dangers of avoiding healthcare.
FinPay offers automated payment solutions that engage the patient early and provide education and cost transparency. To learn more, contact email@example.com.